Results of Evaluation Questionnaire following your training:
Please state any ways you think this course could be improved next time?
- Impossible to improve 10/10
- Impossible to improve, excellent! I thirst for more!
- An excellent trainer, relevant to my work, needs to be longer or a follow up
- It would be beneficial for it to be longer to enable participants to practice the approach more or follow-up once we have started to use the programme.
- Course brilliant, best I’ve ever attended, will have a big impact on my work
- Informative & powerful training essential for practitioners doing direct work with children & families
- Course excellent, given me much to take away & put into everyday practice
- Don’t think it can get better as it was a brilliant course & very interesting, always getting you to think about how to change practice
- Brilliant I feel confident to use brief therapy immediately with my clients
- Only way it could be improved is to be more intensive, brilliant, thank you
- Course was delivered in a fantastic way, which promoted learning, confidence, expression & positive thinking
- This has been the most exciting course I have ever attended. It has switched the light on for a new train of thought. The entire 3 days has given idea’s on an approach that is so simple but incredibly effective, this has brought back the incentive to go to work
- I feel humble to be on this course & it should be longer, I never stopped learning on this course.
- Brilliant approach to working with families and young people, this is the most beneficial of all the courses I have been on & I’ve been on most.
- Best course ever attended, excellent trainer & fun.
- The course was very interesting & relevant
- Brilliant course I learned a tremendous amount
How relevant was this course for your practice & what have you learnt that you will take back and apply at work?
- Extremely relevant – to look at the positives, no matter how small they are, to enable client & family to reach their own aims.
- I will take everything back and implement in my practice
- This course was very relevant to my work in the assessment team.
- Very relevant – the most important thing I have learned is to look at the solution rather than the problem, to raise families expectations of what they can achieve [change], to perceive and use the use the family members as ‘the experts’ and to focus on the positives.
- Essential & dynamic model of practice focusing on strengths & moving forward.
- Everything I learned is relevant, it has made me aware of the importance of small change & reinforced that my role is to participate in the solution not the problem.
- Very relevant. Sometimes our practice focuses too much on the problem & negatives rather than the positives
- Totally different, jargon-free approach, effective and produces results. I can see the benefits on a personal level too.
Training Manager for Bournemouth Social Serivces in Bournemouth